Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Impromptu

♥♥♥

w o w
i haven't blogged in four months
not that big a deal though
'cause i would very much prefer to vent my feelings
via the ear-mouth duo
rather than the eye-hand pair

♥♥♥

blah blah blah

♥♥♥

independence day is fast approaching...
yay, fireworks!

♥♥♥

oh em gee

classes are resuming in 15 days
grrr, summer sem!

♥♥♥

cough, colds and i
are celebrating our first week-aversary tomorrow

♥♥♥

trying to reduce our calorie intake ,
my co-worker and i decided get rid of pork and beef
for a month


I NAILED THE FIRST WEEK
but FAILED when the second came!
'cause i had beef a while ago, grrr!
talking 'bout my glorious rise
and my tragic downfall, eh?


♥♥♥

i wish you were here
or i was there
or we're together
everywhere


♥♥♥

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"good morning, starshine! the earth says hello."
- johnny depp :)

♥♥♥

" G I T C H E E G I T C H E E G O O "
means that I LOVE YOU


♥♥♥

man, am i fond of talking to myself.

♥♥♥

insomniac,
PA
MELAncholia


No comments: